Paul Boross, author of PitchUp was featured in the Daily Express ‘Happy Monday’s’ column. Promoting
It’s not often that a PR shares the tricks of their trade and media contacts. But that’s exactly what you get with this innovative new service from Startup PR.
We’ll match you with an experienced PR consultant, who will give 1-1 training and practical advice each month, so you can keep the skills within your company. This package includes:
- brainstorming session to develop a PR strategy and bank of ideas
- we will help you write a professional release and review your efforts
- practical advice on how to pitch to the media
- access to template press material
- we will share our media contacts with you
An ongoing programme, this budget PR package starts at £150 a month. Ideal for smaller businesses who prefer not to outsource PR, or bigger companies who have a dedicated PR person that they’d like to train up.